Performing Integrity Checks
- Login as Jira Administrator
- Choose > Add-ons
- Select R4J - Requirements Management for Jira > Integrity Check from the sidebar
Keyboard shortcut 'g' + 'g' + start typing 'Integrity Check'
- Select one or more items whose data you would like to check the integrity of
- Click the Check button to perform the integrity check
- After the integrity checker run the result of the check will be shown.
The result contains passed test as well as information about the found inconsistencies.
In case any inconsistencies were found during the run then R4J can attempt to correct them and bring your data to a stable state again.
To initiate the correction select any inconsistencies you would like to correct and click the Fix button.
Important: It is strongly recommended taking a backup before trying to correct any inconsistencies.
- If you chose to correct any inconsistencies you will be presented with the result of the actions that have taken place.
Available Integrity Checks
Check Folder & Issue References
- Check for issues that have been added to a folder but do not exist anymore
- Check for parent issue and child issue references
- Check for discrepancies in folder references
Check Add-on Configuration
- Check revision blacklist for fields that have been deleted
- Check reuse configurations for fields and link types that have been deleted
- Check suspect configurations for projects and fields that have been deleted
- Check baselines and issue revision history for projects that have been deleted
Check Add-on Permissions
- Check global permissions for groups and projects that have been deleted
- Check project permissions for groups and projects that have been deleted
Check Suspect Links
- Check for issue links that have been set to suspect but do not exist anymore
Check Automatic Issue Import Configurations
- Check for automatic issue import configurations whose projects do not exists anymore
- Check for automatic issue import configurations whose users do not exists anymore
Find Duplicate Tree Items
- Check for issues that have been added to the same project more than once
Find References of Deleted projects
- Check for references of deleted projects across all R4J data